Current diary dates
- 23 Oct 19 - Parents Evening 4:30 - 7:30pm (Not Rudolph)
- 24 Oct 19 - Parents Evening 4:30 - 7:30pm (Rudolph Class only)
- 25 Oct 19 - Last Day of half term
- 25 Oct 19 - Autumn Fayre 3:15pm
- 4 Nov 19 - School Resumes for half term
- 12 Nov 19 - Open Afternoon 1:30pm
- 22 Nov 19 - Inset Day - no children in school today
- 25 Nov 19 - Inset Day - no children in school today
- 29 Nov 19 - Rowling Class Collective Worship 2:30pm
- 29 Nov 19 - 'Flu Vaccinations - details TBC
- 30 Nov 19 - Christmas Fayre - date tbc
- 5 Dec 19 - Choir to sing at Four Seasons Hotel - details to follow
- 16 Dec 19 - Early Years & KS1 Nativity - Dress Rehearsal 9:30am
- 17 Dec 19 - Nightingale Nativity 9:30am
- 17 Dec 19 - Stage Fright show for parents 5pm
- 18 Dec 19 - KS2 Carol Service 1:30pm - All Saints Church
- 18 Dec 19 - Rudolph Nativity 9:30am
- 20 Dec 19 - West End in Schools Performance - Aladdin details to follow
- 20 Mar 20 - Attenborough Class Collective Worship 2:30pm
- 3 Apr 20 - Last Day of Term
- 20 Apr 20 - Start of Summer Term
- 1 May 20 - Rudolph Class Collective Worship 2:30pm
- 17 Jul 20 - Last day of Summer term for children
- 20 Jul 20 - Inset Day - no children in school
- 21 Jul 20 - Inset Day - no children in school
- 22 Jul 20 - Inset Day - no children in school
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.